Estimate your payment
Enter your preferences to estimate lease or retail financing payments on any Audi.
Lease vs. Finance
Whether you choose to lease or finance, Audi Financial Services may help you get into a new Audi on terms that fit your lifestyle. Determine whether leasing or financing your next Audi is right for you.
Take home a vehicle for a set amount of time and number of miles, and return it to your Audi dealer at the end of your term.
- May provide lower monthly payments while driving the latest models
- Most lease terms provide full warranty protection throughout your lease
- Ability to trade in or buy your vehicle at lease-end
- Flexible lease terms and a range of mileage options available
Purchase a vehicle for complete ownership, and pay for it over time.
- Equity builds with ownership
- No end-of-lease obligations, such as wear and tear
- No mileage or customization restrictions
- Competitive rates from Audi Financial Services
Discover the breadth of Audi Financial Services special offers and find exclusive offers from your local Audi dealer.
View offers in your region:
Vehicle Protection Plans
Give yourself a little peace of mind with programs offering extended coverage, physical damage insurance, protection against mechanical failures, and more.
We offer special programs for current owners, US military, and recent college graduates. See what you qualify for.
Nearing the end of your lease?
If you’re nearing the end of your lease term, this is an exciting time. You have a few options. You can take advantage of our exclusive loyalty offers to get into a new Audi when you return your existing vehicle. You can also choose to purchase your current Audi vehicle or simply return your vehicle to your Audi dealer. Log in to your account to get more information on the end of lease process.
Monday- Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., ET
Monday- Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET
Audi Financial Services
PO BOX 5215
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5215
Schedule an inspection
Contact SGS at (800) 340-4080
Monday- Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET.